Marine power systems from Caterpillar feature the reliability and performance associated with the rest of our product lines. Maximize uptime and productivity with Cat® marine power systems from Mustang Cat.
Commercial Propulsion Engines
High Performance Propulsion and Maneuvering Solutions
Buy Marine Power Systems and Ancillaries
At Mustang Cat, we provide a full range of marine power systems for commercial and personal watercraft. Our inventory includes:
Power solutions for commercial and pleasure watercraft
- Complete marine power systems
- Onboard power and main propulsion supplies
- Diesel boat engines
- Emergency backup generator sets for watercraft
- Controls and displays
Advantages of Cat Marine Power Systems
Cat marine engines have nearly 80 years of history of serving commercial vessel operators. Our marine power solutions enable essential equipment such as pumps, conveyors and winches to operate correctly and efficiently. Mustang Cat marine power delivers benefits such as:
Selection: Our inventory includes a wide variety of power ranges and product types. The kilowattage of Cat marine power solutions ranges from 11kW to 16,000 kW. We also offer a full selection of products for propulsion, power generation and auxiliary power.
- Consistent performance: Cat power systems and controls give you precise control over your watercraft's operating speeds. As a result, they deliver consistent performance that optimizes your results.
- Cost efficiency: The engineers at Caterpillar design their marine power systems with your return on investment in mind. These products feature high fuel efficiency, an extended lifespan and easy maintenance to get you the most out of your purchase.
- Durability: Marine operations require durability in commercial and personal use. Our power solutions have rugged designs meant to withstand the demands of marine operations.
- Dedicated support from our experts: When you buy a Cat marine power product, you get ongoing support from Mustang Cat. Our professionals offer comprehensive aftersales solutions.
Get Support From the Experts
All customers who buy Cat equipment get comprehensive support from representatives who understand marine power. We provide these solutions to our marine power system clients:
Training: Cat dealers like Mustang Cat have access to an extensive library of technical resources for power systems training. Ask us how we can help you bring out the potential of your marine power solutions.
- Parts and service: The Cat network offers a full range of parts and service solutions for previous and new customers. You can request parts and service for any system that Caterpillar manages, including marine power.
- Customer Value Agreements (CVAs): Consider a Customer Value Agreement (CVA) when you want to maximize your power system's operation. Our team will work with you to develop a CVA that features the maintenance you need to get the results you desire.
- Worldwide dealer network: As a Cat customer, you'll get access to support from the worldwide network of Cat dealerships. Our clients can get assistance from our Mustang Cat dealers, Cat representatives across the world and our main corporation.
Power System Service in Houston and the Surrounding Area
Our dedicated power system service team provides a variety of maintenance and repair solutions for marine power, including:
Field service: Call on our power systems experts 24 hours a day from anywhere in our 35-county service area. Our on-site service covers Houston and the surrounding area in Southeast Texas.
- Engine service: Our solutions for marine engines include Cat Certified Rebuilds and preventive maintenance. When you get a Cat Certified Rebuild, you receive an engine with like-new quality at an affordable value.
- Generator service: Mustang Cat technicians can service your company's generators for marine and land operations. They also provide emergency repairs when you have a critical shutdown.
The Mustang Promise
We deliver the Mustang Promise to all of our clients. This guarantee to you includes perks like the following:
- $10 million of Cat parts in stock: Across the Mustang Cat network, we have $10 million worth of parts in stock for a full range of Cat machinery. We also have access to the international parts catalog, meaning we can order any components you need.
- New product support: Every client who buys new Cat equipment from us receives a Mustang Welcome Kit and ongoing support from our experts.
- 48-hour service guarantee: We fulfill service requests within 48 hours. You'll get a technician on-site for field service or a shop inspection report within this 48-hour timeframe.
Browse Our Cat Marine Power Systems for Sale
Explore our inventory of Cat marine power systems to see why clients across the world choose Caterpillar. To order a product or get more information, visit one of our locations or contact our professionals online.