Farm & Ranch Industry
Mustang Cat is a leader in farm and ranch construction equipment, machines and accessories. From backhoe loaders to dozers and power systems to on-highway trucks, our industry-leading Caterpillar machines can be found getting the job done throughout Southeast Texas in farms and ranches of every size. Whether you operate 20 acres to 2,000 acres or more, Mustang Cat is dedicated to serving the needs of our hard-working agricultural customers.
Ranch and Farm Equipment for Sale – New & Used
With more than 60 years in the business, Mustang Cat knows what equipment is necessary to run a farm and ranch. Having dependable construction machinery is the backbone of any successful operation. That’s why we offer a full line of new ranch and farm equipment for all your agricultural applications.
From stacking bales to harvesting crops to everyday material handling, we have the perfect machines for your needs. Some examples of the new ranch and farm equipment we sell are:
- CCE equipment: Our versatile line of compact construction equipment (CCE) provides you with the speed and efficiency to optimize performance and production.
- Skid steer loaders: These are perfect for moving earth, managing livestock, baling hay and more.
- Telehandlers: With superior maneuverability, telehandlers are ideal for working around barns and other structures while performing tasks like feeding, cleaning out pens and maintaining bedding.
- Wheel loaders: Wheel loaders can easily move large volumes of manure, soil, feed and other materials.
We sell a full line of attachments for our farm and ranch equipment to add another level of versatility to their performance.
At Mustang Cat, we also offer a comprehensive inventory of used agriculture equipment for customers who may not want to buy new. Used Cat®equipment can often perform just as well as a new machine when maintained and serviced correctly. With used machinery, you’ll spend much less in advance, allowing you to invest in other essential areas of your farm.
Agriculture & Farm Equipment Rental From Mustang Cat
Renting a machine for your farm sometimes makes more sense for your applications than committing to a full purchase. Some of the reasons you may consider renting over buying include:
- Avoiding down payments and upfront costs.
- Not having to pay for maintenance and repairs.
- Being able to test the latest technology available before committing to a purchase.
- Handling once-and-done or peak-season tasks.
- Saving space by not having to store equipment year-round.
Our knowledgeable staff at Mustang Cat have years of experience with farm equipment. We will be happy to work with you to get you the machine you require for as long as you need it. We can offer you a custom rental contract that covers any period, from a few days to several weeks or months, based on your specific needs.
Mustang Cat Parts and Service
At Mustang Cat, we understand the rigors of a long workday on the farm. Sometimes you might not have the time to address your parts needs during your day’s peak production hours. That’s why our online store can provide you with the service you need 24/7.
Our service technicians are among the most highly skilled in the industry. Whether you need a simple parts replacement, regular maintenance or a complex repair, we can get your machine back to full speed in no time. If you’re unable to come to one of our locations, our field technicians have the necessary tools for on-site repairs.
Contact Mustang Cat for Your Farm and Ranch Equipment Needs Today
To talk to an expert about your farm and ranch equipment needs, please contact your local Mustang Cat representative today.