Protect expensive machine components. Reduce your operating costs. And get the most out of your machine’s performance.
Mustang Ground Engaging Tools Feature World-Class Caterpillar Support
Ground Engaging Tools Are Available for the following Machines
- Backhoe Loaders
- Motor Graders
- Paving Products
Five easy ways to get started!
1. Visit one of our locations.
Cat Advansys GET
Cat Advansys Tips & Adaptors
Cat® Advansys™ is built to deliver maximum productivity and the lowest bucket lifecycle cost in the toughest applications. Integrated hammerless retention ensures you are back to work in minutes without a separate retainer. When you need efficiency and durability, Cat Advansys tips and adaptors are the solution that will provide you with maximum machine productivity, balancing tip wear material and penetration requirements.
CAT ADVANSYS SYSTEM BENEFITS SUMMARY
• Improved Productivity: Exclusive tip and adapter features result in the highest productivity
• Enhanced Reliability: Strongest, most robust adapters Cat has ever produced
• Hammerless Installation: Quickest hammerless tip removal and installation with a 3/4 inch retainer lock that requires no special tools
• Simplify Installation: Integrated retention components mean no more searching for pins or retainers
• Simplify Retrofitting: Easy upgrading because Advansys adapters drop into the same space as the K series
• Simplify Ordering: One part number to order when changing a set of tips
CAT ADVANSYS SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
• Exclusive performance features such as tapered tip sides offer less drag and higher productivity
• New and optimized tip shapes put wear material where you need it most
CAT ADVANSYS SYSTEM RELIABILITY
• Stronger adapter noses are designed with up to a 50% stress reduction
• Improved adapter nose geometry reduces sliding wear on adapter nose surfaces extending the life of the adapter
• Improved tip shapes shadow the adapter straps and welds for longer adapter life
• Top covers available for double strap adapters and full adapter covers available for high abrasion flush mount adapters
CAT ADVANSYS HAMMERLESS INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL
• Half turn of retention locks and unlocks the CapSure retention
• Only a 1/2” or 3/4” breaker bar is required to change the tips
• Retention components come installed in tips