Mustang Cat — Your Skid Steer Dealer in Southeast Texas
The Advantages of Adding a Skid Steer to Your Fleet
Skid steers give you versatility and utility in a variety of jobs. Choose a Cat skid steer when you need:
- Compact Size: Skid steers have a smaller size and lighter weight than equipment such as front-end loaders and larger excavators. Thanks to their lightness, they make transporting and steering simple.
- Ease of use: Many skid steer machines have joystick controls that make them easy to operate. Their lack of front loader keeps your visibility clear. Since a skid steer has an open front entry, you can enter and exit the machine with ease.
- Multiple attachment options: You can use a wide range of attachments to adapt your skid steer to the job at hand. Vegetation control and concrete mixing attachments let you complete niche projects with your skid steer. Meanwhile, fork attachments and buckets have all-purpose uses.
- Power: A skid steer's hydraulic flow rate lets it offer a level of power you might not expect from such a small machine. This efficiency makes it an invaluable part of your heavy machinery fleet.
Workers appreciate skid steers for these reasons and more. Our representatives can help you make a decision by discussing more of the potential benefits a skid steer can bring you.
Why Purchase Cat Equipment?
Cat equipment has leading performance and customer support that make it the machinery of choice across industries. Hardworking professionals choose Caterpillar as their brand because of these benefits:
- Lasting value: Due to their high demand, Cat machines retain their value over time. As a result, you can lower your overall cost of ownership.
- Unparalleled efficiency: Caterpillar has a legacy of reliability, affordability and fuel efficiency. When you count on Cat machines, you can benefit from higher profits.
- Financing and insurance: As a certified Cat dealer, Mustang Cat offers extended warranties, comprehensive insurance and financing options. Protect your investment for added peace of mind.
- Support and resources: Cat dealerships such as Mustang Cat provide complete support as you integrate your new skid steer into your fleet. Let us help you train your employees, improve safety and assist with maintenance.
- Mustang and global dealer networks: As a Cat skid steer owner, you have support from the Mustang Cat network of dealerships in addition to Cat dealers across the country.
You'll see the difference for yourself when you purchase from one of our dealerships.
Benefits of the Mustang Promise
Quality. Protection. Trust. At Mustang Cat, we operate on these three values. To ensure we deliver on them, we give you the Mustang Promise — our customer service guarantees. We want you to get up and running as soon as possible. So, we take every measure to help you integrate your skid steer into your fleet and keep it in working order. As a valued Mustang Cat customer, you receive services such as:
- Complimentary demo, Mustang Welcome Kit and Cat Certified Operator training with new equipment purchase
- VisionLink® fleet maintenance services and technology
- $10 million in Cat parts in stock throughout our dealership network
- Service requests completed within 48 hours
Most new Cat machines purchased at our dealerships have the Mustang Promise attached, including skid steers.
Two-Year Standard Warranty Available on Brand New Cat Skid Steers
To give you the best support possible, Cat offers an extended warranty on compact machines like Cat skid steers. Compact Cat machines receive a 24-month or 2,000-hour warranty — twice as long as our standard warranty. Enjoy the efficiency of your new Cat equipment and let us handle any issues that come up. You can also add longer warranty coverage for further protection.
Browse Our Selection or Get in Touch With Our Team
Check out our full selection of Cat skid steers and find a model that suits your needs. We offer a wide range of equipment solutions for different budgets and projects. If you have any questions about our skid steers or the rest of our Cat machinery, let our representatives help. We welcome you to complete our online contact form for more information.