The Cat Dealer Prep Program is designed to prepare entry-level service technicians for employment at Mustang Cat. During this full-time, 2-year program, the student will devote approximately half of their time to their technical and academic education. The remaining time is dedicated to on-the-job experience at Mustang Cat. Each semester will consist of eight weeks of classroom study and eight weeks of required employment.
You can start the application process today:
Not only can Think Big Students earn a degree but students have an opportunity to acquire the following benefits:
- $4,000 scholarship from Mustang Cat
- Tool reimbursement of up to $3,000
- "Earn while you learn" - 5 paid internships as part of your CAT curriculum
- Mustang Mentor Program provides on-the-job training by experienced CAT Technicians
- Learn "real world" job skills that train you to excel as a Service Technician at you Caterpillar dealership after graduation
- Opportunity to work on the latest, high-tech equipment from the industry leader in heavy equipment - Caterpillar equipment!
If you have questions, please contact Human Resources by email or phone.
Phone: (713) 460-7232
Hours of operation: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.