THE CAT DEALER PREP PROGRAM
EDUCATION THAT WORKS!
DID YOU KNOW...?
- Caterpillar estimates that Caterpillar dealerships around the world will need to hire an additional 45,000 Service Technicians in the next 5 years to meet customer demands
- Starting salaries for CAT Dealer Service Technicians with an associate degree from a Caterpillar-accredited technical college can average $35,000/yr or more - just TWO YEARS out of high school
- CAT Dealer Service Technician salaries can exceed $100,000/yr
- Caterpillar machines have sophisticated technology, such as satellite based navigation systems, computer-based diagnostics, electronically controlled engines, and state-of-the-art hydraulics
The CAT Dealer Prep Program is designed to prepare entry-level service technicians for employment at a CAT dealership. During this full-time, 2-year program, the students will develop the skills needed to be skilled service technicians. Each semester will consist of eight weeks of classroom study and eight weeks of required employment.
You can start the APPLICATION PROCESS today:
- Complete the Mustang Application for Employment
- Include proof of acceptance to Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology (OSUIT) - Okmulgee, OK
- Include two letters of recommendation (i.e. employer, counselor, educational instructor, etc.)
- Include test results of your SAT, ACT, or COMPASS placement test
- Schedule an interview with Mustang Dealership personnel
The CAT Dealer Prep Program offers many exciting opportunities for tomorrow's Service Technicians.
- Opportunity to obtain your Associate Degree
- $4,000 scholarship from Mustang Cat
- Tool reimbursement of up to $3,000
- "Earn while you learn" - 5 paid internships as part of your CAT curriculum
- Mustang Mentor Program provides on-the-job training by experienced CAT Technicians
- Learn "real world" job skills that train you to excel as a Service Technician at you Caterpillar dealership after graduation
- Opportunity to work on the latest, high-tech equipment from the industry leader in heavy equipment - Caterpillar equipment!
If you think you have what it takes to be the best, and have a desire to work for the best, then contact us to start Thinking Big TODAY!
Contact the Mustang Human Resources Department