New Motor Graders
A motor grader is an excellent choice for Texas contractors and construction companies needing a multipurpose machine. Your equipment's manufacturer matters. Cat® motor graders provide your operators with the essential capability to flatten a surface during grading projects. Use your new motor grader to level the ground, create smooth and even surfaces, remove snow and complete other tasks.
Cat® Motor Graders for Sale in Texas
Cat graders come in various sizes, from small compact models ideal for small jobs like grading driveways and parking lots to large heavy-duty models great for commercial or construction sites where you need to perform your tasks quickly. Consider your job sites and applications to determine the best model for your needs:
- 140/140 AWD Motor Grader: The 140/140 AWD Motor Grader is a versatile machine that offers emissions-reduction technology, all-wheel drive and an extremely high power-to-weight ratio.
- 140 Motor Grader LVR: The 140 Motor Grader LVR will help you reduce maintenance costs and fuel consumption while improving operator comfort.
- 150 Motor Grader: Cat's 150 Motor Grader features a locking differential for superior grading and shaping.
- 14 Motor Grader: The 14 Motor Grader is ideal for mining-class applications as it offers lower operator fatigue and improved comfort thanks to its ergonomic design.
- 16 Motor Grader: The 16 Motor Grader allows you to leverage Cat grade control for precision grading without sacrificing the power you need to complete essential tasks.
- 18 Motor Grader: The 18 Motor Grader adds additional strength and a wider moldboard to make it more versatile than its predecessor while maintaining its class-leading reliability.
- 24 Motor Grader: Finally, the 24 Motor Grader, the largest grade available in this series, comes equipped for extreme conditions where durability and increased traction matter most.
Boost Efficiency and Workflow With Mustang Cat
Mustang Cat is proud to offer our customers the best solutions for their commercial equipment needs, including motor graders. We aim to provide you with a vehicle that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations for performance and reliability.
With these commitments in mind, we've made it our mission to ensure our customers can get the most out of their purchases. That's why we offer complimentary operator training and will dispatch a service technician to your location within 48 hours of your request.
In addition, we stock over 10 million parts in our warehouses, so you can always find what you need when needed. When your equipment requires planned maintenance or urgent repairs, we can leverage our access to high-quality Cat components to help you get your operations back up and running as soon as possible.
Request a Quote on a New Motor Grader Today
At Mustang Cat, we aim to make finding new motor graders for sale in Texas easy. Simply browse our inventory and request a quote on the equipment that best suits your applications. Then, one of our experts will help you find the perfect machine for your job site. Get started by shopping our selection of Cat motor graders today.