Cat Batteries have been tested to ensure they meet Caterpillar specifications. After 100 hours of intensive vibration testing, Cat Batteries experienced:
- No mechanical damage
- No loss of electrical capacity
- No loss of electrolytes
- No internal or external leaks
All Cat Premium High Output Batteries are Maintenance Free, so you never need to add water. Used in machines, generator sets, trucks, cars, and golf carts, Cat Batteries are designed for reliable starting and long life. Other features include:
- Positive and negative plates are anchored to container bottom and locked at the top of celnelement for maximum vibration resistance.
- Heavy-duty forged terminal post bushings provide maximum strength and resistance to acid seepage.
- Hefty full-frame grids, no sharp edges, optimum acid/paste combination provides better charge acceptance after deep discharge.
- Manifold vented cover with built-in Flame Arrestor safety feature that directs corrosive gases away from the battery and hold-downs.
- Thick, robust container resists rugged treatment typical of heavy-duty commercial use.
- Embossed part number and descriptors for easy serviceability.
If you have questions about any aspect of battery design, testing, performance or service life, we have the answers. Mustang will help you choose a battery that delivers reliable performance, long life and low owning and operating costs.
*Price per battery.
**Discount Applies to parts only. Labor not included.
***Terms subject to change, offer valid through March 31, 2022. Certain restrictions apply, see your Product Support Representative for details.